We are experts in electronic document and printing technologies. Members of Pagemark have a long history of supplying document technologies to the printing industry.
Welcome to the Pagemark Technology Web sites (the "Site"). Through the Site, you have access to a variety of resources and content. These include: Web pages, data, messages, text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video content, and documents such as press releases, white papers and product data sheets.
1. Use of SoftwareYour use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms"). In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following: (a) the Software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Software may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Software may not be redistributed.
2. Reservation of RightsThe Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Pagemark Technology or a third party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and Pagemark Technology reserves the right to terminate the permissions at any time.
3. Your ContentYou agree that you will only upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available ("Share") on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to Pagemark Technology all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. Pagemark Technology does not want to receive confidential information from you through or in connection with the Site. Notwithstanding anything that you may note or state in connection with Sharing Content, it shall not be considered confidential information and shall be received and treated by Pagemark Technology on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis.
4. Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and ContentYou agree not to access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Pagemark Technology accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site or any Pagemark Technology accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any Pagemark Technology accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or any Pagemark Technology accounts, computer systems or networks.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. You agree to notify Pagemark Technology immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s).
7. MonitoringPagemark Technology has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is on the Site. However, Pagemark Technology reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content at its sole discretion.
8. Termination of UsePagemark Technology may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that Pagemark Technology may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site or any Content. Pagemark Technology will terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if, under appropriate circumstances, you are determined to be a repeat infringer of third party copyright rights. You agree that Pagemark Technology shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Site or any Content.
9. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and ServicesThe Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Pagemark Technology is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
10. DisclaimerEXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PAGEMARK TECHNOLOGY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. PAGEMARK TECHNOLOGY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
PAGEMARK TECHNOLOGY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
PAGEMARK TECHNOLOGY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
11. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL PAGEMARK TECHNOLOGY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
14. Note About MinorsMinors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any information to us.
15. Export Restrictions/Legal ComplianceYou may not access, download, use or export the Site, or the Content provided on or through the Site, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority, and not to directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available the services and products of Pagemark Technology in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
16. Applicable LawsAll matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Washington. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Seattle, Washington. You and Pagemark Technology agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
17. Copyright/TrademarkPagemark Technology and Pelta are registered trademarks of Pagemark Technology. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.